Parting ways with your beloved Omni 15 shoes can be a difficult decision to make, but between their packed-out midsoles and riddled-with-holes uppers, it might be time for them to permanently retire. But before you get feeling too nostalgic, know that the Saucony Omni 16 Men's Running Shoe is ready to replace them with high levels of plush cushioning for all of your high-mileage training days and a light, breathable, and adaptive upper that flexes with your foot with every step. The Omni 16 checks in with an 8mm drop and stability support to accommodate those with moderate to severe pronation. The external heel support delivers a locked-down fit, while the Tri-Flex sole allows for a natural, flexing feel with each step.
- Cushioned running shoe for long-distance training runs
- Stability support for moderate to severe pronation
- Plush midsole delivers high energy return and cushioning
- Tri-Flex outsole flexes with each step for a natural feel
- External heel support ensures a snug, secure step
- Adaptive upper with Flexfilm overlays for support
- Item #SAU00AN
- Q & A
I have hard to fit feet, especially when i am looking for comfortable running shoes. These took a couple runs to get broken in, but they are comfortable and have a decent sized toe box. They vent very well.