A little bit of everything.
Most days, you're never quite sure where your time outside will take you. A long day in front of a computer screen might mean an evening trail run at a blistering pace is just the thing you need, but exploring new places on the weekend may result in fast-paced hiking and a little jogging downhill. The point is, you don't have to have a trail shoe for each activity if you already own the Salomon XA Pro 3D.
This sturdy, versatile shoe is a mainstay in the brand's line for a reason. It adapts as well to a quick tempo run as it does to a day hike with a QuickLace design providing a secure fit in a hurry, and a stable EVA midsole absorbing impact on longer days. Capable outsoles with a lug profile designed for wet days give the shoe the all-wheel drive traction in case the skies open up too, making sure you stay on your feet no matter what the day has in store.
- Trail run or day hike in this adaptable, sturdy shoe
- Breathable uppers mold to your feet with minimal seaming
- Stable, responsive EVA midsole absorbs impact
- Asymmetric lacing provides a contoured fit
- Contagrip Wet Traction outsole hangs on over slick trails
- Reinforced toe area delivers extra protection
- Item #SAL00WU