Peaks and valleys.
It's easy to question your own sanity when you're grinding up seemingly endless switchbacks, but the rolling singletrack through alpine meadows that waits above will quickly reaffirm your decision to trail run. The Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX Women's Trail Running Shoe carries your feet through the highs and lows of your runs with a tough chassis that will bulldoze through those steep switchbacks and a Gore-Tex insert to keep feet dry after stomping through shallow creek crossings.
- Rough and tumble trail runners designed for tough terrain
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex insert repels creek water and rain
- Supportive chassis extends from midsole to laces for support
- Ortholite sockliner provides support and cushioning that lasts
- Protective toe cap protects shoe from rocks and roots
- Midsole disperses impact from terrain away from feet
- Contragrip sole tears up and down mountainous terrain
- Item #SAL00WQ
- Q & A
This is an awesome shoe! It’s comfortable, all-purpose for any weather condition, and looks great. Would recommend going up a half size.
Durable and Multipurposed
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is such a great shoe for everything between easy going hikes , trail running, or summiting fourteeners. The sole and material is durable, the lacing system is trustworthy, and the upper material breathes well but you can trust it to protect you splashing and water. In all, a great shoe that looks good both on the trail and off the trail at the campsite.
Versatile Trail Shoe
As a Salomon employee, this is a staple in every employee's closet. From hiking, trail running, to walking around town, the XA Pro 3D is a great shoe. For more info check out the below video.
Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX Trail Running Shoe
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these as a gift for my Mom, who is just getting into hiking.
My impression of them was that they felt firm and supportive, but super light.
She's worn them a few times now and says they offer good arch support and have kepy her feet dry, despite lots of rainy and muddy walks back in England!