Peaks and valleys.
It's easy to question your own sanity when you're grinding up seemingly endless switchbacks, but the rolling singletrack through alpine meadows that waits above will quickly reaffirm your decision to trail run. The Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX Women's Trail Running Shoe carries your feet through the highs and lows of your runs with a tough chassis that will bulldoze through those steep switchbacks and a Gore-Tex insert to keep feet dry after stomping through shallow creek crossings.
- Rough and tumble trail runners designed for tough terrain
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex insert repels creek water and rain
- Supportive chassis extends from midsole to laces for support
- Ortholite sockliner provides support and cushioning that lasts
- Protective toe cap protects shoe from rocks and roots
- Midsole disperses impact from terrain away from feet
- Contragrip sole tears up and down mountainous terrain
- Item #SAL00WQ
- Q & A
Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX Trail Running Shoe
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these as a gift for my Mom, who is just getting into hiking.
My impression of them was that they felt firm and supportive, but super light.
She's worn them a few times now and says they offer good arch support and have kepy her feet dry, despite lots of rainy and muddy walks back in England!