Why We Like The Salomon Spikecross 6 GTX Trail Running Shoe
When our favorite trails turn white with snow, slush, and ice, we cinch into the Salomon Spikecross 6 GTX Trail Running Shoe. Equipped with sticky and spiked lugs, this pair bites hard into wintry terrain, solidifying every strike and toe-off, letting us stride confidently and take full advantage of the plush yet lively foam underfoot.
- Winter-ready trail running shoe for your snowy miles
- GORE-TEX bootie delivers breathable waterproofing
- Quicklace closure for a quick-and-easy on-off
- 10mm drop helps fight off calf and Achilles fatigue
- Responsive foam absorbs shock and returns energy
- Multi-directional lugs deliver stabilizing traction
- Tungsten spikes increase bite on ice and hardpack
- Item #SALZABE
- Upper Material
- GORE-TEX bootie membrane
- Quicklace (drawcord)
- Contagrip rubber, 5mm lugs, Tungsten spikes
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 32mm / 22mm
- Claimed Weight
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help