Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Speedcross 5 Trail Running Shoe
Salomon's tried and trusted shoe for the runners, hikers, and backpackers among us, the Speedcross 5 is more equipped than ever for looser conditions like mud, soft dirt, and snow. We appreciate that it's been given an updated outsole with deeper, more widely spaced lugs that can really dig into soft trails, and uses a tackier rubber that provides better grip for looser trail conditions. Plus, the updated heel unit gives you greater stability on descents in those same unfavorable conditions, while a flexible forefoot helps you charge up steep hills and switchbacks without slipping out.
- Classic trail shoe updated for better wet-condition performance
- Wider and deeper lugs help you dig into mud and snow more easily
- Softer and tackier rubber compound is ideal for soft trails
- Heel unit helps you stay controlled on muddy descents
- Sensifit upper is snug and supportive on technical trails
- Quicklace adjustment system lets you tighten fit in a flash
- Cushioned midsole and toe bumper protect your feet on the trail
- Breathable anti-debris mesh keeps out dirt, dust, and pebbles
- Item #SAL01PA
5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.