Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Speedcross 5 Trail Running Shoe
A horse that runs well in the slop is called a "mudder", and a runner who runs well in the mud is called "very dirty". If you're out there on the trails no matter what and don't shy away from unfavorable conditions, then the Salomon Speedcross 5 Trail Running Shoe may just be the shoe you've been dreaming of. Back in its newest iteration, the Speedcross is more equipped than ever for looser trail conditions like mud and snow. It's been updated with a softer and tackier rubber outsole compound, and features deeper, more widely spaced lugs to ensure a secure foothold even when you're charging through softer dirt, slippery mud, and summit snows. The updated heel unit, which is taller than its predecessors, helps create more stability for descents in soft trail conditions, while the forefoot maintains flex when you're digging into the trail on steep ascents.
- Newest version of a Salomon classic that thrives in the mud
- Deep and widely spaced lugs dig into mud, soft dirt, and snow
- Updated rubber compound is softer for grip on looser surfaces
- Heel unit helps you stay controlled on descents in soft conditions
- Sensifit upper is snug and supportive on technical trails
- Quicklace adjustment system lets you tighten your fit in a flash
- Cushioned midsole and toe bumper help protect your feet on the trail
- Breathable anti-debris mesh keeps out dirt, dust, and small rocks
- Item #SAL01P8
3.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.