Sense Ultra Short
The Salomon Sense Ultra Short is built for endurance. Its lightweight construction features Salomon's AeroTech construction for high breathability and AdvancedSkin ActiveDry for quick drying comfort through the miles. Its four-way stretch fabric moves with you through road runs, trail runs, and training days alike while a DWR treatment sheds light moisture when you encounter storms during your long run days. Mesh pockets all around the waistband accommodate your essentials and provides stable carrying capacity for 250ml or 500ml soft flasks for refreshment during your run.
- Lightweight short for endurance road, trail, and training runs
- AdvancedSkin ActiveDry offers quick-dry performance for comfort
- 4-way stretch fabric moves with your body as you run and train
- AeroTech construction with micro holes provides high breathability
- DWR treatment sheds light moisture when running during showers
- Mesh pockets all around the waistband accommodate your essentials
- Reflective details help keep you visible in low light conditions
- Integrated boxer helps avoid chafe and delivers a stay-put fit
- Item #SAL01M9
- Q & A
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 165lbs
Salomon's fabric is so airy and comfortable! These feel so breezy and wick sweat away like nothing. I really like the storage on these shorts, as there is enough room for a small soft flask, iphone, keys, and a few gels all without the need of a vest or belt. The only real downside I could see in these would be potential longe term durability, but thats a price Im willing to pay for something so breathable and soft. For a 9 inch inseam short, these feel modest enough to wear in public and perfectly at home on the trail or road.