Sense Ride 2 Trail Running Shoe
The Salomon Sense Ride 2 Trail Running Shoe is designed for both beginners and ultrarunners. Salomon outfitted the Sense Ride's upper in 3D stretch mesh encapsulated by Sensifit overlays and Endofit's sock-like technology for a secure, comfortable fit. Adding to this comfort is the Vibe midsole that balances ground feel and long-lasting cushion suitable for long-distance running. Vibe combines EnergyCell+ foam that's lighter than EVA with longer cushioning potential with soft Opal inserts that add responsive cushioning in high-impact zones to disperse shock comfortably. Cinch up the QuickLaces and head for the trails and the Contagrip rubber sole with low-profile lugs and a softer compound grips a wide variety of terrain types for stability no matter where you decide to run.
- Every day trail running shoe for comfort through the miles
- 8mm drop offers a comfortable platform for midfoot strikers
- Seamless mesh upper conforms to your foot for a great fit
- OrthoLite sockliner keeps a dry, cool environment in the shoe
- Vibe midsole delivers long-lasting cushioning for long runs
- Profeel Film chassis provide protection against sharp objects
- Contagrip soles deliver traction on a wide variety of surfaces
- QuickLace system allows quick, on-the-go fit adjustments
- Item #SAL01LF
- Upper Material
- 3D mesh
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 27 / 19mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 11, 2019
Salomon Sense Ride 2 Trail Running Shoe
- I've used it several times
Great fit! True to size!
February 27, 2019
As a Salomon employee, the Sense Ride is a staple for me. This shoe is comfortable right out of the box. Learn more in the below product video!
August 16, 2019
Should we still size down one 1/2 size? thanks!