Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Performance Shorts we have in stock.View Similar Products
Sense Pro Short
The Sense Pro Short is designed with Salomon's cutting-edge technology for high performance during your trail and road running races. Salomon meticulously deisnged the Sense without leaving anything behind. For starters, its lightweight, minimalist design features micro holes for enhanced breathability for your fast miles while its fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly, and has 4-way stretch. Additionally, reflective elements keep you visible and its multiple pockets store gels, hydration, and a light jacket for altitude gains.
- Minimal racing short for performance in demanding conditions
- Inner brief helps you avoid chafe while keeping short in place
- Lightweight fabric features micro holes for enhanced breathability
- 4-way stretch material offers full range of comfortable mobility
- 37.5 fabric technology dries 5X faster than similar fabrics
- AdvancedSkin ActiveDry wicks for dry comfort in high-output
- Reflective elements provide visibility in low light conditions
- Multiple pockets accommodate your gels and hydration essentials
- Item #SAL01M7
- [face fabric] 73% nylon, 27% elastane, [inner brief] 92% polyester, 8% elastane, [waistband] 59% nylon, 41% elastane, [insert] 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- 1 back, 1 front, 2 side
- Split Leg
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 6, 2020
Great shorts - watch the sizing
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- Small and Med
- 5` 9"
- 147 lbs
The Sense Pro shorts are just about the perfect racing and warm weather trail running shorts, but the sizing does run small. I've previously worn a size small in the Sense shorts & small in the Sense Pro was way too tight while the medium fits great (size chart is not accurate for the Sense Pro, I'm usually a 29" waste). Folks might want to size up. As for the details - the bucket pockets hold gear surprisingly well (even accommodating a soft flask or light shell - though I don't know about the bounce with a full flask) and there are additional small side pockets hidden between the short and the liner. The fabric is fantastic, really breathable and stretchy. The inseam is a bit shorter than the 6" noted in another review, that's more along the lines of the Sense shorts, with the Pros in the 4.5 - 5" range - with a good side split the shorts are super cool and airy. Will definitely be my go-to summer running shorts.
May 13, 2019
- 6` 1"
- 165 lbs
Light and airy, Salomon's 37.5 fabric is ideal for summer heat and high output training. I love how much storage these shorts have, from small pockets for keys or a gel to larger pockets for an iphone or soft flask. The 6 inch inseam is a little shorter than I would like, but makes me feel fast! These fit true to size and overall are my new favorite shorts for the summer. These are perfect for long runs and races since there is so much storage and breathability!