Why We Like The Salomon Sense Flow Jacket
Perfectly balancing weight, warmth, and breathability, the Salomon Sense Flow Jacket is primed and ready for our shoulder season runs. The Octa Loft insulation panels provide ultralight warmth, and the laser-cut vents allow excess heat to escape as we rack up the miles. The internal waist adjustment ensures we consistently enjoy a perfect fit and complete freedom of movement, and the thumb loop in the cuffs keeps our sleeves from riding up as we charge up steep terrain.
- Lightweight jacket for warmth and wind protection on long runs
- Octa Loft insulation offers ultralight warmth on cold days
- Ripstop fabric increases the durability and longevity of the jacket
- Laser-cut vents improve airflow to keep us from overheating
- Smart vent technology keeps the jacket in place while we cool down
- Adjustable waistband secures a tight fit to minimize bulk
- 1 zipped back pocket keeps our phone out of the way as we run
- Slim fit maintains a low profile and is perfect for layering
- Item #SALZAJK
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester, [front insulation panels] Octa Loft (synthetic)
- not sealed
- hip, cinchable hem
- 1 zippered chest
- rear laser perforations
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help