From Wet to Dry.
It's a bird, it's a plane—nope, that is definitely the Salomon Men's S-Lab XA Amphib Shoe. Equally at home in water as it is on land, the S-Lab XA Amphib shoe is an ideal companion for racers seeking a shoe that can navigate torso-deep river crossings and steep uphills alike. To achieve such a versatile design, the XA Amphib features a lightweight mesh and TPU upper that won't bog you down when in water. Not to mention, this same mesh dries fast once you hit the ground running, so you're able to transition from swim to run with ease. A dual-density EVA midsole maintains dependable cushion and shock attenuation underfoot, while the Wet Traction Contagrip outsole assures serious rip and grip once you do hit the trails.
- Go from stream crossing to trails with this shoe
- Mesh upper is quick-drying and stretchy
- Draining windows assures quick exit of water
- Integrated sockliner allows you to wear sans socks
- Dual-density EVA attenuates shock and disperses impact
- Highly rugged outsole provides traction even when wet
- Item #SAL00WJ