Select a Size
Select a Color
S-Lab Sense 8 Trail Running Shoe
Designed for speed and security as you head out on ultramarathons and other trail races, these trusted trail-runners have been updated with softer cushioning and a more durable construction. Don't worry though, they've still got the same reliable, versatile traction that helps you cruise through ever-changing terrain without slowing down.
- Lightweight trail-running shoes designed for competition
- Updated cushioning is softer for long runs on harsh surfaces
- Grippy outsole features low-profile lugs for traction on any terrain
- Profeel Film in the midsole protects your feet from sharp rocks
- Anti-debris mesh prevents rocks, dirt, and sand from sneaking in
- Quicklace drawcord adjusts your fit in a flash
- Offers good ground feel and precise footing for tough races
- Item #SALZ99P
- Upper Material
- anti-debris mesh, water-repellent treatment
- EnergyCell, Profeel film
- Contagrip MA
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 19.5mm / 15.5mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 6.87oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 29, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 125 lbs
Fast shoe that is super light. It took a few runs to break in the mesh, but now they feel great. Plenty of cushion and awesome for most distances.