Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Gloves we have in stock.View Similar Products
Propel yourself into warmth.
There's nothing worse than a cold pair of paws while trucking up a skin track. However, thanks to the Salomon Propeller Dry Glove, you're able to forget about those frosty digits and carry on in comfort. This lightweight softshell glove features a waterproof construction that keeps light precipitation at bay, while the goat leather palm offers a grippy feel so you don't have to worry about losing your poles on the descent. Additionally, the synthetic insulation curbs the cold even when wet, and the hook-and-loop closure combined with the long cuff provides a snug fit and secure feel.
- A warm glove for early spring ski or splitboard touring
- Waterproof construction protects from precipitation
- Softshell body assures unimpeded mobility and breathability
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Goat leather palm offers a grippy feel
- Hook-and-loop closure provides a snug fit
- Item #SAL00NW