Propel yourself into warmth.
There's nothing worse than a cold pair of paws while trucking up a skin track. However, thanks to the Salomon Propeller Dry Glove, you're able to forget about those frosty digits and carry on in comfort. This lightweight softshell glove features a waterproof construction that keeps light precipitation at bay, while the goat leather palm offers a grippy feel so you don't have to worry about losing your poles on the descent. Additionally, the synthetic insulation curbs the cold even when wet, and the hook-and-loop closure combined with the long cuff provides a snug fit and secure feel.
- A warm glove for early spring ski or splitboard touring
- Waterproof construction protects from precipitation
- Softshell body assures unimpeded mobility and breathability
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Goat leather palm offers a grippy feel
- Hook-and-loop closure provides a snug fit
- Item #SAL00NW