Don't waste any time.
With the Salomon Men's Agile 2in1 Short, you can go on a grueling training run and then stop to grab a celebratory beer with you running partners afterward, all without stopping to change in between. An inner tight provides moisture-wicking performance, increases bloodflow, and supports your muscles, while a looser outer short with a slightly longer length keeps you from sticking out like a sore thumb when you walk into the brewpub.
- Performance short with a more laid-back look
- AdvancedSkin ActiveDry fabric wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Inner tight offers compression and support
- Adjustable elasticated waist offers secure, yet flexible fit
- Side zip pocket secures keys and phone
- Reflective logos improve low-light visibility
- UPF 50 sun protection shields against UV rays
- Item #SAL019S
- Q & A
Good but not perfect
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 174lbs
Great trail running shorts. I have to take my phone out of the case or put it in a vest/hydration belt. The material breathes exceptionally well and feels great with a light stretch. The waist band and draw cord are perfect, hold up well and no need to tie as the elastic is strong enough to hold everything up. What I could change though would be the single pocket, why not have another one. I run with my phone for music and like to have essentials right there with me and felt like I had to be a little more selective with these. The fit was pretty slim in the medium and I wear a 32. I would definitely recommend these shorts!