Wherever you want.
Your backpacking destination could be up a casual trail near a nice lake, or it could be up a massive ice wall near the summit. Wherever you're backpacking, the Salewa Men's Rapace GTX Boot will help you get there. Its waterproof Gore-Tex Performance Comfort boasts enhanced breathability ratings to keep your foot comfy in warmer, drier conditions as well as wet, cold weather. The Vibram Mulaz sole features semi-automatic crampon compatibility so you can step on slippery stones or climb up ice walls confidently.
- Burly backpacking boot with a mountaineering mindset
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort for waterproof, breathable protection
- 3F System balances flexibility and support
- Abrasion-resistant aramid upper with leather reinforcements
- Adaptive Foam wraps your heel in memory foam for a customized feel
- Climbing lacing assures a snug, secure fit
- MFF+ footbed attenuates shock, assures cush, and provides support
- Vibram Mulaz rubber sole with semi-automatic crampon compatibility
- Item #SFW003Y