Ryder Slug Plug Tubeless Repair Kit
Select style & size:Select options
Slug Plug Tubeless Repair Kit
The Ryder Cycling Slug Plug Tubeless Repair Kit is an ultra-compact and safe capsule system for tubeless repair in the middle of your ride. This pre-loadable applicator has a hard plastic handle with a stainless steel tooltip and cover, and comes with ten Slugs in a sealed envelop to help you seal different-sized holes. All you need to do is load the applicator with a Slug, slide it into the hole, then pull it back out, and the Slug seals the hole with just a little bit sticking out to ensure you don't lose it in the tire.
- Compact, safe, and easy-to-use tool kit for tubeless tire repair
- Applicator comes in capsule system with cover for easy storage
- Envelop comes with ten Slugs of varying sizes
- Seals to keep dust and debris out and prevent contamination
- Slugs are longer than the needle so there's extra above the tip
- Built-in valve core remover at the end of the handle
- Item #RYE0001
- Q & A
should really get one
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've got several of these and have them in all our mtb packs. It's not a guarantee of a fix but most of the time I've seen them used they work great. Definitely worth a few bucks to keep with you on all your rides. very small/compact and easy to carry.
Everything you need, nothing you don't!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great little product, I have unfortunately had to use it already after a jump to flat last week. Easy to use and compact to carry. Would absolutely buy again!
It looks like the lid doesn't close all the way onto the handle. Is that true? [meaning dirt would get in.] And can the slugs store in the handle/cover? Also, more pictures please!
it does close all the way. you could maybe get a couple slugs in the container but it's really not made for that. They do come in a flat protective little pouch though that's easy to store anywhere.