Why We Like The Roxy Summit Technical Snow Bib
When the big winter storms pass and leave behind loads of fresh powder, it's time to break out the Roxy Summit Technical Snow Bib. The premium DryFlight outer shell creates a waterproof barrier between us and the snow, and the WarmFlight insulation provides plenty of warmth whether we're gunning a black diamond or waiting for the lift. Adjustable straps on the suspenders allow us to achieve the perfect fit, and the stretch fabric means the bibs will move with us from the terrain park to the moguls.
- Slim-fitting bibs for bluebird days at the resort
- Waterproof DryFlight technology seals out moisture
- Lofty WarmFlight insulation holds heat in on chilly lift rides
- Four pockets hold our ski pass, phone, and snacks
- Boot gaiters keep snow from getting up our legs
- Adjustable straps allow us to find the perfect fit
- Slim fit style with wide bootlegs fits snugly under jackets
- Item #RXYD1EL
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] ROXY DryFlight (49% recycled polyester, 39% polyester, 12% elastane), PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester stretch
- WarmFlight x1 (recycled polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- 2 zippered front, 2 zippered back
- Side Zips
- Cuff Closure
- boot compatible
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help