Why We Like The Roxy Rideout Snow Bib
We carve up groomers and surf backside pow, immune to icy temps, in Roxy's Rideout Snow Bib. The recycled fill traps heat to keep our muscles primed, while the mesh-lined vents keep air flowing so we don't overheat on the bootpack. As we ride, the articulated fit and stretch suspenders let us find our flow, and the breathable membrane keeps us dry against the spray.
- Heat-packed bib pant for riding on- and off-piste
- 2-layer, seam-sealed construction delivers waterproof performance
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet for reliable warmth
- Mesh-lined thigh vents dump excess heat when needed
- Fixed bib and integrated gaiters stop snow from packing in
- Extended side waist zipper for easier bathroom breaks
- Reinforced hem for increased durability
- Item #RXYD1EF
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryFlight (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment
- PrimaLoft Black (80% post-consumer recycled polyester, 20% polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 back, 2 hand, 1 bib
- mesh-lined inner-thigh zippers
- fixed, belt loops
- fixed, adjustable suspenders
- Side Zips
- extended side waist zipper
- Cuff Closure
- hem zippers
- taffeta, stretch panel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help