Select style & size:Select options
AllTrack Pro 120 Ski Boot
Built to deliver an aggressive 120 flex, the AllTrack has an all-you-can-eat-buffet mentality—it'll gorge itself on pow, scarf down some groomers, and finish off with a short hike to a desert of cliff drops. Rossignol made the shell with its Sensor Grid foot-mapping technology, so the fit is modeled on real-life feet, not the platonic ideal of what a foot should look like, and the four micro-adjustable buckles and canting adjustment provide near-limitless fit customization with a quick twist.
With a heat-moldable liner, the AllTrack provides a killer custom fit, so you can enjoy immediate power transfer and edge control without worrying about your foot slopping around or getting blisters. The liner is also outfitted with insulation to keep your toes from turning into fleshy icicles. True to its all-mountain design, the AllTrack also features Posi-Block ski/hike technology, which allows you to switch between a locked-down cuff for bomber descending and a freely rotating cuff for easy parking lot strolls and above-the-lift hikes.
- Hard-charging all-mountain ski boot with a bit of freerider DNA
- Aggressive 120 flex for advanced or heavier skiers
- Accommodating 102mm last creates a comfortable fit
- Sensor Grid shell enhances power transmission and reduces weight
- Thermal-moldable liner insulated with Thinsulate Platinum
- Posi-Block ski-hike helps you get from the parking lot to the resort
- Rocker sole is compatible with GripWalk soles (sold separately)
- Item #ROS00I6