Select style & size:Select options
Me, myself, and I.
- Compact, hassle-free hitch rack for just one bike
- Wheel trays and ratcheting arms provide a secure carry
- Folds easily to keep the rack out of the way when parked
- Includes two components to fit hitch sizes 1.25in and 2in
- Anti-wobble locking bolt keeps transportation smooth
- MonoRail Add-on (sold separately) extends for more bikes
- Item #RMO000T
- Q & A
Excellent Design and Well Engineered
I agree with all the other reviews about this rack. This is truly a five star rated rack. The price of this rack is well worth it. I got a 50 pound ebike and drove the first 100 miles with the ebike mounted. Encountered speed bumps, pot holes, turns with no problems. Loading my heavy ebike was easy. A few simple contacts and it is done. No worries about it being unstable. The rack was mounted to the 2013 Honda Pilot.
I am looking at: RockyMounts MonoRail Solo Platform Hitch Rack - which says it takes an add on; however the add on says it does not support the 1.25" hitch. is that correct? You cannot add-on a second tray to the 1.25"?
Mark, I believe that restriction is for when using the extension on a 2 bike rack (to make it a 3 bike rack). My understanding is that the extension can be used on either mounting option for the single bike rack. See my reasoning below.
The first point made is that it can be conve8to a 2 bike rack:
First bullet point states that only the 2" variant can be converted to a 3 bike rack: