Why We Like The Comp 2-Bolt Seatpost
A good seatpost doesn't have to be expensive so that's why we fit the simple but effective Ritchey Comp 2-Bolt Seatpost to our gravel and road bikes. This relatively lightweight and inexpensive post is made of tough 6000 series aluminum to keep us up and out of trouble. The long post makes sure we can fit it in any bike and the built-in offset allows for more sizing options.
- Seatpost made for gravel and road bikes
- Lightweight aluminum post is strong and fits without issue
- 400mm overall length fits just about any body size
- 250g weight doesn't sacrifice many grams over carbon counterparts
- 35mm offset allows for saddle and rail adjustment
- Item #RITA0A7
- 3D forged 6061 alloy
- 27.2mm, 31.6mm
- Claimed Weight
- [27.2mm] 8.8oz (250g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help