Amp up your technical prowess.
There are some climbs that you simply cannot power through. Most, if not all, demand graceful footwork, precise placements, and even downright painful jams. Red Chili made the Men's Amp Climbing Shoe specifically for these sorts of technical climbs. It has a slight downturn for that special touch of power that vertical to steep routes require, and the slingshot rand promotes flattened toes for comfortable crack climbing. Vibram's XS Grip rubber gives this shoe's sole reliable traction on any rock, from slippery limestone to calcite-covered sandstone. The synthetic upper has a rubber toe cap to reduce stretch, and the 3/4-length midsole resists slippage and ensures moderate stiffness.
- Slightly downturned slipper for technical sport climbs and cracks
- Powerful slingshot rand promotes flat toe
- Vibram XS Grip rubber sole
- Synthetic upper with rubber toe cap
- Slip-resistant leather footbed
- Based in Spain, Red Chili provides climbing shoes made by climbers for climbers
- Item #RDC0007
- Q & A
Can anyone provide some advice in regards to sizing this shoe? I would be interested in using this shoe for long moderate multipitch.
Arin, I will work with you on the sizing, to make sure we get it right without accruing return shipping fees. But, they are synthetic, so they won't stretch very much. I would start with your street shoe size, and go from their.