Why We Like The Rapha Pro Team Mitts
Designed for riding training and racing in any condition, the Rapha Pro Team Mitts keep our hands comfortable and our minds at ease as we spend time in the saddle. The fabric on the back of the hand is extremely stretchy and breathable for added comfort, while the AX Suede palm keeps our hands steady on the handlebars, even when wet. They feature minimal seams for a frictionless fit, a pre-shaped thumb panel, and a rolled cuff at the wrist for minimal irritation.
- High-performance gloves made for racing and training in any conditions
- Back-of-hand features a stretchy, breathable fabric for superior comfort
- The AX suede palm grips the handlebars, whether wet or dry
- A stretchy double layer of fabric at the wrist avoids irritation
- Grosgrain pullers allow for a quick and easy glove removal
- Item #RFAD05C
- [main] 86% polyester, 14% elastane, [palm] 80% polyester, 20% polyurethane
- AX suede palm
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help