Select style & size:Select options
Strength without the weight.
- Increased strength for all-mountain and enduro
- High-volume design with durable 6061 aluminum
- Extensively machined for a lightweight feel
- 35-millimeter clamp works with beefier handlebars
- Item #RCF004Q
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've been running Race Face as my cockpit/crankset setup on a few rigs now and getting the Turbine Stem on my newest bike (Evil Following, Med Frame size) on a 50mm size and it runs pretty well. Has a solid feel with a lower profile body and the sizing with my T-Rex shape is good with the frame I run. I may try a 32mm size to fine tune the fit and get a bit more reaction from the front end of the bike.
The only gripe I have is while the overall shape is low-pro the head of the stem is bulky enough to where it gets weird with my light system. Granted I run a Gemini Titan handlebar light (freaking awesome by the way) so the light is a bit bulky itself but it gets in the way a bit.