Why We Like The Xenon 2.0 Jacket
When we want to move fast and keep it lightweight in the mountains, the Xenon 2.0 jacket is what we trust. Made for less gear-intensive, single day mountaineering missions, it breathes well when we're on the move but doesn't skimp on warmth during cold belays.
- Lightweight jacket for chilly days out
- Nylon ripstop shell resists abrasion and tears
- 60g insulation does just enough during active chilly days
- Zippered pockets for secure storage
- Item #RABZ0D6
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum (30D nylon ripstop), DWR finish, [lining] 20D recycled Atmos ripstop
- 60g PrimaLoft Silver
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 30.7in
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered self-stowing
- Claimed Weight
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 7, 2023
Great quality and comfy!
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
I recently bought this as I have other Rab jackets and love the quality and fitted look. I wear a large in the Rab Electron Pro Down Jacket so I naturally ordered a large in this. It fits great, is perfect for running when it’s cooler, and is a great insulator under a shell if you’re active! I picked this up at a great price and have to say it was an incredible purchase!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help