Why We Like The Rab VR Alpine Light Jacket
As much as we like layering up and down for our mountain pursuits, we love the idea of a jacket that may not need to come off—like Rab's Vapour-Rise Alpine Light Jacket. Skirting the boundary between an outer layer and a midlayer, the Alpine Light combines an air-permeable Pertex Quantum Air shell with two polyester linings that work together to trap warm air for insulation, vent built-up heat during intense activities, and increase moisture vapor transmission. Warm, wicking, and wind resistant, this unique Vapour-Rise System forms an all-weather mountain layer that maintains a comfortable microclimate for hikers, climbers, and mountaineers while weighing only 11 ounces.
- Lightest, most breathable jacket in Rab's Vapour-Rise series
- Pertex shell balances wind resistance and air permeability
- DWR coating sheds light precipitation for weather protection
- VR Wicking layer wicks moisture and supports evaporative transfer
- VR Airflow layer is air permeable for ventilated comfort
- Elasticated hood, cuffs, and hem for an adjustable fit
- Zippered chest pockets accommodate harnesses and waist straps
- Regular fit
- Item #RABZ0P8
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum Air (100% nylon), DWR coating, [mid-layers] 100% polyester
- 2 polyester linings
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28in
- 2 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- climbing, mountaineering, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help