Positron Pro Jacket
The Rab Men's Positron Down Jacket is a force field against freezing days. With 10 ounces of 800-fill Nikwax hyrophobic goose down and water-resistant Pertex Quantum Pro face fabric, this strong winter jacket is perfect for high-altitude adventures. Sewn together with durable nylon lining and stitch-through sides and arms, the Positron is flexible and breathable for a comfortable fit on the groomers or in the backcountry.
Normally, water is a down jacket's arch nemesis, but thanks to the hydrophobic down treatment in the Positron Down Jacket, it takes the stress away from cold and wet weather. To ensure that you stay as warm as possible, the torso and hood have boxwall baffles that keep the down in the right places without excessive stitching so your body heat never escapes. This jacket also has security and hand zip pockets for convenience on the go and a helmet-compatible hood for intense days on the mountains.
- Down jacket designed for expeditions and mountaineering
- 800-fill down is lofty, compressible, and hydrophobic
- Pertex Quantum Pro shell sheds snow, rain, and moisture
- Box-wall construction eliminates cold spots
- Adjustments at hem, cuffs and helmet-compatible hood
- Stuff sack included
- Item #RAB00IO