Why We Like The Rab Mythic Ultra Jacket
The Mythic Ultra Jacket packs in the heat without piling on the weight. Rab thoughtfully crafted this ultra-warm down insulator with 900-fill hydrophobic down insulation for unbeatable warmth at a minimal weight. The Pertex Quantum face fabric keeps wind and weather at bay, and its as packable as the down insulation, allowing the jacket to fit neatly into the included stuff sack. New to Rab, and possible most technical of all, is the Thermo Ionic Lining Technology—or TILT—that sits between the down and the body, reflecting heat for maximum thermal efficiency.
- Alpine insulator adds lightweight heat on climbing missions
- Pertex Quantum keeps wind and weather at bay
- 900-fill RDS-certified down insulation for low weight and lower impact
- Nikwax hydrophobic treatment prevents down from soaking in snow
- TILT reflective lining maximizes heat retention by holding heat close
- Hood with internal adjustment prevents freezing in the open air
- Stuff sack included for intuitive packability
- Item #RABZ0KR
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum (10D 100% recycled synthetic ripstop), [lining] Thermo Ionic Lining Technology (TILT, 10D aluminiumized synthetic)
- 900-fill European goose down (RDS-certified), Nikwax (FC-free hydrophobic treatment)
- Fill Weight
- [medium] 8.5oz (240g)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 30in
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- two-way zipper
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 2.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help