Why We Like The Rab Mythic G Jacket
When snagging summits and carving fresh lines, we stay comfortably cozy through harsh conditions zipped inside the Rab Mythic G Jacket. This packable puffy is light on weight and bulk but loaded with heat-trapping tech, using ultralight down to trap warm air and a body-mapped lining to reflect our body heat back to us where we need it most. As we climb, the articulated raglan sleeves free our shoulders and the stitch-through baffles boost breathability, ensuring we don't get stifled, while the insulated hood, elasticated cuffs, and cinchable hem stop numbing winds from blowing inside.
- Ultralight and ultra-toasty puffy for your alpine pursuits
- Featherweight ripstop material is hardwearing and wind resistant
- Water-repellent treatment fends off light precipitation
- Lofty down insulation traps heat and packs down small
- Stitch-through baffles are light, breathable, and movement freeing
- Fixed hood with partial elastic binding and peak for added coverage
- Zippered harness-friendly pockets secure small items
- Stuff sack included for compact stashing
- Item #RABZ0P1
- [face fabric] 7D Atmos nylon ripstop, fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, [lining] 7D ripstop nylon, Thermo Ionic Lining Technology (TILT)
- 1000-fill European goose down, TILT
- Fill Weight
- [medium] 127g
- Baffle Construction
- box, stitch-through
- hip, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28.3in
- fixed, insulated, stiffened peak, partial elastic binding
- 2 zippered harness-friendly hand
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 9.8oz
- climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help