Why We Like The Rab Mythic Alpine Light Jacket
When our fast-moving, high-output alpine adventures go from cold to hot in a flash, we're glad we layered with the Rab Mythic Alpine Light Jacket. This insulated style redefines lightweight with a clever combination of 900-fill down and PrimaLoft Gold Active+ insulations, stitch-through constructed to cut down on weight and improve climbing, hiking, and touring mobility. Pertex Quantum ripstop offers weather protection at a barely-there weight. When we pick up the pace and no longer need the extra layer, the Mythic Alpine Light packs down tight to save room in our packs.
- Technical midlayer for insulation without bulk or heavy weight
- Ultralight 10D Pertex Quantum is durable, weather-repellent, and soft
- Hybrid insulation with lofty, super-light, water-resistant 900-fill down
- PrimaLoft Gold synthetic insulation at high-heat and high-moisture zones
- Stitch-through baffles lower weight, optimize mobility, and secure insulation
- Slim fit and articulated sleeves allow maximum range of motion
- Fixed, part-elasticated hood and adjustable rear hem to seal out the cold
- Stuff sack included for simple storage
- Item #RABZ0KQ
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 10D Pertex Quantum (100% recycled nylon ripstop), FC-free DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled nylon
- [torso] 900-fill Eruropean goose down (RDS-certified), Nikwax (FC-free hydrophobic treatment), [sides, cuffs, shoulder] PrimaLoft Gold Active+
- Fill Weight
- [down] 2.8oz
- Baffle Construction
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28.7in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 8.8oz
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking, climb, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help