Adjustable Torque Wrench - 3-15 Nm
Sometimes close isn't good enough.
We're all familiar with the dangers of over- or under-tightening bolts on things like stem clamps and seatpost and collars, not least of which being the dreaded crunch of carbon giving up structural integrity. PRO's Adjustable 3-15 Nm Torque Wrench lets you save your shiny new carbon bits by getting everything dialed in to the manufacturer's specs, with six chrome vanadium sockets, an extension bar, and of course a built-in gauge that lets you get anywhere from three to fifteen Newton meters of torque without worrying about breaking an expensive part or having it suddenly drop when you hit a pothole.
- An adjustable precision-tool for tightening small parts in-place
- Range of sockets and an extension increases do-it-yourself services
- Adjustable from 3-15 Newton meters
- PRO designs tools to keep you riding in confidence
- Item #PRSJ006
- Other Tools
- [sockets/extension] M3, M4, M5, M6, T25, T30 (chrome vanadium)
- Manufacturer Warranty