Select Style & Size
Moorea Tankini Top
- Prana's signature tankini for style and comfort in the water
- Flattering v-neckline, vibrant prints and colors offer style
- Shirring at side seams allows you to adjust the tankini's length
- Full bust coverage encourages confidence during high output
- Adjustable shoulder straps enable a custom fit and added support
- Moderate bust support, removable cups offer security in activity
- Item #PRA1565
- Responsible Collection
- [stripe/solids] 78% EcoNyl, 22% Lycra Xtra Life elastane, [kona] 78% recycled polyester, 22% Lycra Xtra Life elastane, [caribou/heather/bonita] 80% nylon, 20% spandex
- removable cups
- Recommended Use
- surfing, swimming, beachwear
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 23, 2016
True to size
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
Great gift. It runs true to size, and is very comfortable. After some use I got some feedback and it was all positive. Cant go wrong with Prana!
April 17, 2015
Beautiful colors but runs small!
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
I ordered this in Grape Swirl in my usual size XS. The built in sports bra elastic was so tight I couldn't get it over my head. When I finally wrestled it on, the whole top was small and tight, not very much stretch in the fabric. I am a dress size 0 and bust 32A. The material is a beautiful color but too thick and not very stretchy. I wanted to love this top. Bummer.
March 20, 2015
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 133 lbs
I love this tankini. It's a longer fit and doesn't ride up! Love it.
June 16, 2016
I got this top based on this comment about it not riding up. Mine is an XL for my wide hips, and it for sure rides up. Pondering: is there a tankini for the wide hipped gals that doesn't ride up? Kindof defeats the purpose of added coverage. I'll be returning.
March 26, 2013
This tankini fits just like a tank top. It's long enough to cover the top of my bikini bottoms but the self adjusting side drawcord allows for more versatility. The empire waist looks really flattering on and it not only has adjustable straps but you can unhook them and tie the straps around your neck if you wanted to.
August 12, 2016
What is the length of this tankini?