Select style & size:Select options
Attaching to your seatpost and saddle in mere seconds, the Portland Design Works Bindle Rack is a solid solution for carrying extra gear on bikepacking trips and everyday rides across town. Whether you're packing a compact tent, sleeping bag, or spare jacket, the Bindle Rack is a reliable platform for carrying everything you need without excessive swaying or rear wheel rub slowing you down. It's rated to carry up to 11 pounds, so you can attach a wide variety of items without worrying about overwhelming this rack.
It's constructed of lightweight alloy for durability and reliable load bracing. The adjustable seatpost mount attaches to virtually any post on the market, ranging from 22 to 31.6-millimeters in diameter. Two secure-buckling straps loop through your saddle rails to hold this rack in a secure, upright position. Portland Design Works recommends pairing it with their ATM Harness (not included) for carrying loads or picking up a Relevate Designs Terrapin Drybag for a near-perfect fit with this rack.
- Carry extra gear on bikepacking trips and daily errands
- Mounts to virtually any seatpost, from 22 to 31.6mm in diameter
- Buckle straps loop through saddle rails to hold rack upright
- Lightweight alloy construction for reliable load bracing
- Rated to support loads weighing up to 11.7 pounds
- Item #PDW000T