Select style & size:Select options
Back to basics.
Skins have gotten quite technical over the past few years with new fabrications and blends that offer different performances for backcountry skiers. Needless to say all those innovations can be disorienting when you're selecting a new pair, and sometimes it's better if you rely on the original climbing skin construction—not the old sealskin design, but the Pomoca Climb Pro Mohair Climbing Skins. Made of natural mohair, the Climb Pro gives the gliding performance you're already used to. Pomoca updated this skin with ultralight waterproof Safer Skin technology for longevity on multi-day tours. There's also an Ever Dry treatment that prevents glue from glopping, and Pomoco's Grip treatment enhances gripping to the sleek mohair construction.
- Pomoca's original climbing skin for multi-day backcountry tours
- Natural mohair gives a solid glide on ridge traverses
- Ultralight waterproof Safer Skin for longevity
- Ever Dry treatment resists glue glopping
- Safer grip for climbing
- Item #POM000D
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These skins are amazing! 100% Mohair is an amazing partner to get you up the hill efficiently. The glue Pomoca has engineered is also amazing - not goopy, not as volatile, and ages beautifully. Plus who doesn't want their skins to look like the Grinch # this is really how the Grinch stole Christmas
The climb/glide ratio from Pomoca's site
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great grip and long lasting. Love 'em