Select style & size:Select options
Make sure you're getting the most out of your workouts with the help of the Polar M430 HR Watch. This advanced watch offers a triple threat of chest strap-free optical heart rate technology, advanced GPS, and state-of-the-art running metrics. Whether you're training for a race or just trying to improve your running regime, this watch is just the ticket.
Using six LED optical sensors and Polar's proprietary heart rate algorithm, the M430 HR frees you from pesky chest straps without compromising your heart rate data. It also harnesses the latest in GPS and accelerometer technology to track your speed, distance, and pace, whether you're inside or outdoors. It's also suitable for swimming, so you can use it for tri training, too. And since you shouldn't feel burdened when you're hitting your stride, Polar added a Performance wristband that offers a lighter, softer feel and superior breathability.
Perhaps the most intriguing aspects of the M430 HR is its Smart Coaching features. Among the many, many coaching features designed to help you improve performance and recovery are the Sleep Plus, which provides feedback to help you achieve the best night's sleep possible, a 5-Minute Fitness Test to establish baseline metrics, and a Running Program that lets you choose from 5K, 10K, half-marathon, and marathon targets. There are also features to help predict race time finishes, suggest required recovery times, and keep track of calories burned. Best of all, this data can be uploaded to your phone via Bluetooth and monitored via the Polar Flow app.
- Ultimate training partner for runners who demand more
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- GPS tracks speed, distance, and pace
- Smart coaching helps you reach your goals
- Multiple timing features for any situation
- Sleep analysis provides feedback on recovery
- Smart notifications via Bluetooth for integrated analysis
- Charges and connects via included USB cable
- Item #POL18NB
- Q & A
Top watch under $300
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Good and Great:
- The watch is easy to use and the screen though basic, is all you really need.
- The 24/7 HR has been implemented and works great.
-The app is now super awesome and works consistently, try deleting and re-installing if it's not synching
- Training programs are the bomb! I am working through the 5k program (even though I basically run one each session...) and I like having structured work outs. As you HR max changes, so does your training.
- It tells me how little I move at work...
- V02 Max estimation is not really that usefull
- Needs lots of real numbers from fancy tests to really produce epic results on training schedhules
- 6 LED HR uses more battery, but this is minor since I think it's better.
What I will test at some point:
- Polar Scale
- Bluetooth accessories