As essential as a chamois....
- Light, breathable, durable gloves made for downhill mountain biking
- EVA padded knuckles protect against tree branches
- Ventilated palm wicks moisture and stretches for dexterity
- Thumbs feature touchscreen compatibility and nose wipes
- Item #POC00CP
- Q & A
Quality glove with lots of feel
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
It doesn't have any padding in the palm which can be a problem when you're using some grips. I use the ESI extra chunky grips so it's fine to not have any padding on the palm. The little pad over the outer knuckles is a nice touch and the extra fabric in the webbing of your thumb and index finger is clutch. They fit pretty true to size and are a quality pair of gloves.