Select style & size:Select options
Building on the momentum of the Rainier, PNW Components developed the new Cascade Dropper Seatpost to be lighter, shorter, with more travel, and have a fixed cable entry at the mid cap rather than the post head to keep things neat and tidy out on the trail. Then, with a light actuation, sealed alloy cartridge, and low-profile remote lever, the Cascade delivers tool-free saddle adjustment mid-pedal stroke to quickly adapt with changes in terrain, from cruising smooth singletrack to blasting through rock-strewn gravel and then taking on white-knuckle descents. Meanwhile, Spin-Stop technology uses a keyed slider system that allows the seatpost to freely move vertically without any side-to-side saddle wobble, and its ambidextrous lever integrates without a hitch on either side for easy access to dropper action when you need it most.
- Dropper post for moving from climbs to flats to descents
- Sealed alloy cartridge delivers smooth, light actuation
- Lever cleanly integrates on either side of the bars
- Spin-Stop eliminates side-to-side saddle motion
- Spring preload provides consistent dropper function
- Item #PNW000N