Select style & size:Select options
Cascade Dropper Seatpost
The PNW Components Cascade Dropper Seatpost pays homage to the Cascade mountain range, home to some of the best riding in the Pacific Northwest. Featuring reliable coil sprung internals, tidy external cable routing, and multiple travel options, this post is an absolute workhorse that provides dependable up and down service for miles and miles to come. The 150mm and 170mm travel options have been updated with larger diameter stanchions that makes them both stiffer and lighter, as well as an added DU bushing to combat side-to-side seat wobble. Together these changes improve the post's reliability even further, giving you some much-needed peace of mind when you're out in the mountains, miles away from civilization.
- Dropper post for moving from climbs to flats to descents
- Coil spring system is designed with reliability in mind
- External routing at the mid cap for a tidy cable setup
- 150mm & 170mm posts see larger stanchions and DU bushing
- 2-bolt head allows for easy adjustments to saddle position
- Lever sold separately
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
- Item #PNW000X
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
Perfect size for me.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have the 125 mm post. This PNW Cascade was the first post with a short tube that I was able to find at this price. Installation and operation is easy. Watch the PNW videos. I have a small frame bike. Don't cut the dropper cable. Run it further down the down-tube and up along the frame so you don't have to cut it. (if you cut it, you won't be able to use the cable adjuster at the dropper lever.) Riding is perfect. The post stays where you leave it. The 125 mm has 5 inches of travel for me. I couldn't ask for a better post at this price. Love it.