Select style & size:Select options
Adapt to the trail ahead.
Building on the momentum of the Rainier, PNW Components developed the new Cascade Dropper Seatpost to be lighter, shorter, with more travel, and have a fixed cable entry at the mid cap rather than the post head to keep things neat and tidy out on the trail. Then, with a light actuation, sealed alloy cartridge, and low-profile remote lever, the Cascade delivers tool-free saddle adjustment mid-pedal stroke to quickly adapt with changes in terrain, from cruising smooth singletrack to blasting through rock-strewn gravel and then taking on white-knuckle descents. Meanwhile, Spin-Stop technology uses a keyed slider system that allows the seatpost to freely move vertically without any side-to-side saddle wobble, and its ambidextrous lever integrates without a hitch on either side for easy access to dropper action when you need it most.
- Dropper post for moving from climbs to flats to descents
- Sealed alloy cartridge delivers smooth, light actuation
- Lever cleanly integrates on either side of the bars
- Spin-Stop eliminates side-to-side saddle motion
- Spring preload provides consistent dropper function
- Item #PNW0008
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been using this post for a few months. Easy setup. It's been very reliable and consistent. The action is smooth with good speed. It's not the lightest post on the market, but it is definitely a good value for the money. It's also nice to have an external option for order bikes.