Why We Like The Cinturato GRAVEL H 650b Tire
Diving full-on into the deep end of gravel the Pirelli Cinturato Gravel H 650 B tire gets us through the toughest events. Focusing on toughness and durability this tire is what we choose for training days or event days where flats are unacceptable. This tire uses all of Pirelli's knowledge from the motorized world to create a speedy tire that sheds off potential punctures.
- Puncture resistant tire for gravel training rides
- Tough 'H' rubber compound built for difficult terrain
- Lightweight tire doesn't sacrifice grams
- Minimal grip makes a fast-rolling tire
- Fully compatible with tubeless design to run lower air pressure
- Item #PIR1WU9
- Speedgrip compound
- 650b x 45c, 650b x 50c
- clincher, tubeless ready
- Claimed Weight
- [650b x 45c] 1lb 2oz (510g), [650b x 50c] 1lb 3oz (540g)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help