Why We Like The Cinturato CROSS M 700c Tire
We use the Cinturato CROSS M 700c Tire for gravel riding and cyclocross racing thanks to its even-handed tread pattern that functions reliably across a wide range of conditions and terrain. Its SpeedGRIP rubber compound takes influence from the Pirelli MTB line for grip in conditions ranging from loose-over-hard to wet and slick, with some gravel-specific tweaks to ensure rolling speed is nice and zippy.
- 700c tire optimized for gravel and cyclocross riding
- TechWALL construction provides reliable puncture-resistance
- 33mm width delivers a sufficient platform for exploring techy terrain
- Moderate tread pattern excels in a wide range of conditions
- Tubeless compatible for lower pressures and more traction
- Item #PIR1WUW
- 700c x 33mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- gravel, cyclocross
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help