You're dedicated to staying on the mountain from first chair until last, and it certainly helps to have a pant that can hold up to the demands of all day shredding. The Women's Treva Pant is just that and more, staying true to Picture Organic's mission of creating sustainable apparel that performs. With a partially recycled polyamide shell, PFC-free water-resistant coating, and a waterproof, breathable membrane that you can recycle at the end of its lifetime, you'll be comfortable on waist-deep storm days and warm spring days alike.
Just the right amount of synthetic insulation will keep you toasty if the temperature plummets, while inner thigh vents let you control your body temperature if your day involves a steep, difficult bootpack. Complete with a slim fit that can still accommodate your warmest baselayer without adding bulk, there's almost no weather that will be able to send you into the lodge early.
- Eco-friendly pant for every day on the mountain
- Waterproof, breathable shell blocks rain and snow
- Critically taped seams prevent any stray moisture from permeating
- Lightweight synthetic insulation seals in body heat for reliable warmth
- Inner thigh vents easily dump excess heat on steep bootpacks
- Slim fit accommodates layers without adding bulk
- Item #PTO0022
- Q & A
Sorry, my English is very bad.
My size is S.
Waist - 62 cm (24,4 in)
Hip - 98 cm (38,6 in)
Height - 164 cm (5'4 in)
Weight - 54 kg (120 lbs)
Will the size M be good?
Does this model tightens the waist? Are there buckles on the waist?