Why We Like The Treva 3 Button Pant
For those who are looking for a snow pants solution to simplify their layering, we’d recommend the Treva 3 Button Pant thanks to its insulated design. Perfect for those who are susceptible to the cold, these pants provide reliable warmth, plus Picture Organic utilizes recycled materials in the outer fabric to lessen their environmental impact.
- Snow pants suited for endless laps at your favorite resorts
- Dryplay 2L waterproof membrane sheds water on a pow day
- Critically sealed seams and DWR finish bolster waterproofing
- 10K breathability and inner thigh vents keep you comfortable
- Integrated ankle gaiters keep snow out of your boots
- Regular fit offers unrestricted mobility and room for underlayers
- 40g synthetic insulation provides effective warmth without added bulk
- Drawstring adjustable waist with belt loops ensures the perfect fit
- Item #PTOA0AJ
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryPlay (2-layer), [face fabric] 64% recycled polyester, 36% polyester dobby, Teflon Ecoelite PFC-free DWR finish
- 40g Thermal STD
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- mesh-lined inner-thigh zippers
- stretch gaiter, adjustable drawstring, belt loops
- integrated, lace hook
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12.2oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help