Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Pants & Bibs we have in stock.View Similar Products
When the powder is waist deep, pull on the Picture Organic Women's Ticket Pant and head to the mountain. Right in line with Picture Organic's mission of creating sustainable apparel that performs, this pant is made from partially recycled polyester and a PFC-free water-resistant coating, and fully equipped with a waterproof, impressively breathable 2-layer membrane that will keep you dry and comfortable on the deepest, coldest days of the season and warm spring days alike. A healthy helping of synthetic insulation ensures you can shred from first to last chair, and the removable bib is equipped with stretchy panels that add breathability and don't restrict your range of motion as it works to keep powder out of your pants. If the day really heats up, large inner thigh vents allow you to easily dump excess heat without skipping a beat.
- Reliable, eco-friendly pant that's ready for the mountain
- Waterproof, breathable membrane shields from snow and rain
- Fully taped seams guard against any stray moisture
- Synthetic insulation traps body heat when the temperature drops
- Bib has stretchy panels for breathability and range of motion
- Inner thigh vents allow you to easily dump excess heat
- Reinforced cuffs protect pants from sharp ski and snowboard edges
- Item #PTO001V
- Q & A
Cute but tight
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 128lbs
I ordered a S based on the size chart. I'm 5'4" and muscular. The fit was really perfect - like a glove. I had to open the thigh vents to make enough room to move around. The stretchy sides of the bib and the extendable straps make these easy to fit, and they looked amazing on, but I couldn't wear anything under them which limits their usefulness to me. They are padded and felt warm, at least while trying them on inside. The materials seemed high quality and I liked the construction a lot - if I snowboarded more I would probably keep them for those days when the weather was just right, but I don't need multiple bibs.