Why We Like The Picture Seen Pant
Whether we're stomping backside 720s in the terrain park or carving arcing turns across wide groomer, all eyes are on us when we're wearing the Picture Seen Pant. These fully-featured pants are exceptionally breathable, wicking moisture away from our skin, so we stay warm and comfortable on every lap. The Dryplay laminate repels moisture, so no matter how many snow angels we make, not a drop is able to disrupt our day. Colorful knee and thigh patches bring some flair to the slopes, just in case anybody hadn't noticed us throwing down off every natural feature we find.
- Breathable snow pants that keeps us feeling fresh on the slopes
- Dryplay laminate offers complete waterproofing for maximum comfort
- Exceptionally breathable fabric and thigh zips circulate air to stay cool
- Coremax insulation keeps us warm on icy winter days
- Stretch waist gaiter blocks snow from soaking into our baselayers
- I-fit system allows us to raise our pant bottoms through our pocket
- Large thigh pocket is great for stashing our goggle on the lift
- Regular fit layers over warm baselayers and offers full range of motion
- Item #PTOA189
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Dryplay 20K/20K, [face fabric] 100% circular polyester
- 40g Recycled Thermal STD
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 hand, 1 thigh
- thigh zip
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help