Why We Like The Brita Bib Pant
Whether we're riding first chair into the icy morning air or navigating chopped runs during sunny afternoon laps, the Brita Bib Pant is keeping our microclimate under control. The breathable fill gives us that boost of warmth we need to cut the chill on especially frigid days, but when the sun glares and we're shredding hard, we open the mesh-lined thigh zips to stop heat from building up. With a stretch construction, this pair doesn't hold us back from finding all the twists and spins our heart desires.
- Technical bib pant for slicing corduroy and shredding powder
- Breathable membrane provides waterproof protection
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Bib with stretch panels gives added protection without restriction
- Adjustable suspenders and I-fit system give a customized fit
- Integrated gaiters with lace hooks stop snow from packing in
- Mesh-lined inner-thigh vents dump excess heat when needed
- 6 pockets give you plenty of space to stash snacks and other essentials
- Item #PTOA0AH
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryPlay (2-layer), [face fabric] 64% recycled polyester, 36% polyester dobby, Teflon Ecoelite PFC-free DWR finish
- 40g Thermal STD
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 cargo, 2 chest
- mesh-lined inner-thigh zippers
- belt loops
- fixed, Lycra side panels, zipper closure, adjustable suspenders
- integrated, lace hook
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 1.9oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help