Why We like The Petzl Tour Harness
When we are backcountry skiing or trekking across glaciers, staying protected with a harness is always a good idea. The Petzl Tour Harness is a lightweight but durable harness designed for safe travel in alpine terrain. The harness has two gear loops, so we can have our gear organized, and the easy-to-use leg buckles and doubleback buckles at the waist allow us to get out of the harness with gloves and crampons on.
- Lightweight harness for glacier travel and backcountry touring
- Doubleback buckle at waist is easy to use with gloves on
- Two gear loops keep our gear organized
- Item #PTZZ27D
- nylon, polyester, aluminum
- Gear Loops
- Ice Clipper Slots
- 0, silicone-interior retainers on each leg loop for ice screws
- Haul Loop
- Claimed Weight
- [small/medium] 7.06oz, [medium/large] 7.58oz, [large/x-large] 8.11oz
- Leg Loops
- adjustable, quick-release clips
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 year
- mountaineering, ski mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help