Select style & size:Select options
Developed for backcountry or glacial travel, Petzl's Tour Harness can be put on whether you have skis or crampons on. It's a lightweight, packable harness that fits in full ski packs with ease. The leg loops detach and adjust with standard buckles, and the DoubleBack waist buckle boasts a similar design to climbing harnesses (although this harness should not be used for climbing at all). There are two rigid gear loops for anchors, a P.A.S, and belay devices while unique silicone straps attach two screws.
- Light, packable harness designed for backcountry touring
- Petzl's Frame construction ensures long-lasting durability
- DoubleBack waist buckle ensures a secure fit
- Adjustable leg loops detach to put harness on with skis or crampons
- Two gear loops and two ice screw retainers organize the essentials
- Item #PTZZ20K
Adjustable Leg Loops
Ice Clipper Slots
backcountry touring, glacial travel
What do you think about this product?