Why We Like The Petzl Altitude Harness
We pack along the Petzl Altitude Harness for when our hunt for powder gets technical. The quick-cinch waist and clip-on leg loops let us kit up without taking off our skis, while the two soft gear loops stay out of our way when they're not loaded. Built with Wireframe Technology, this harness evenly distributes weight without bulky, stiff foam getting in our way, ensuring optimal comfort whether we're hanging or walking.
- Featherweight, quick-fit harness for your mountaineering missions
- Wireframe Tech construction is light, strong, low-profile, and flexible
- Single tie-in point and two soft gear loops keep you streamlined
- Silicone-lined ice-screw retainers to keep them from clanking
- Item #PTZZ26X
- nylon, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum
- Wireframe Technology
- Gear Loops
- Ice Clipper Slots
- 0, silicone-interior retainers on each leg loop for ice screws
- Haul Loop
- Chalk Bag Hanger
- Claimed Weight
- [small/medium] 5.29oz, [medium/large] 5.64oz, [large/x-large] 6oz
- Leg Loops
- adjustable, quick-release clips
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 year
- mountaineering, ski mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help