Select style & size:Select options
Get it right, get it tight.
It's more important than ever to tighten bolts to the recommended spec, seeing the prevalence of carbon bikes and components on the market, which are susceptible to cracking and crushing when over-torqued. Dial in your custom build or new components to the exact torque specs with the Pedro's Fixed Torque Driver.
Each driver tightens your bolts to a precisely calibrated torque figure, so you can be sure you're not over-torquing key bolts on sensitive areas, leading to crushing of handlebars or cracking your frame's seat tube. The Torque Driver accepts 1/4-inch hex bits with its magnetic socket and includes 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits. Choose 4, 5, or 6 Nm torque wrenches to suit your needs.
- Fixed Torque Driver for tightening bolts to recommended spec
- +/- 1% calibrated torque figures ensure proper tightness
- Torque-limited clutch design prevents over-torquing
- Magnetic socket drive accepts 1/4" hex bits
- Comes with 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits
- Item #PED002E
- Q & A
Newton meter? Foot pound?
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have the 4 and 5 nm version of this torque wrench. Just picked up the 6nm. These are a must have for any home mechanic. Get all your screws dialed into the appropriate torque with ease and confidence. solid construction. These will last forever!