Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Thermal Cycling Bib Tight
When the shins start to chap up do to the cold air, it might be time to reach for the full-length thermal tights, and Pearl Izumi’s Thermal Cycling Bib Tight closes down in warming form-fitting fashion over the ankles to deliver the protection you need to take on winter. Soft fleece runs on the inside of the Tight for a soothing feel during long days in the saddle, and PI Dry water-shedding technology fends off passing showers and the rooster tails from your fellow group riders.
Reduced panels and seams make for improved comfort, and the Tight feels more like a second-skin that stretches and conforms to your riding on the bike. Underneath, the trusted and performance-tuned ELITE Escape 1:1 chamois reduces saddle friction by way of a floating top-sheet that smooths out the shaping of the foam layers for a more uniform contact to the skin. And BioViz reflective elements are on the rear leg for added visibility during gloomy and overcast riding.
- Full-length cycling tights for riding in shoulder season
- Thermal fleece protects your training plan against cold wintry air
- Pearl Izumi removed the ankle zipper for improved comfort
- Endurance chamois sees you through hours of comfortable riding
- Water shedding membrane keeps you dry and protected from passing rain
- Item #PLZO8D4
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.