Velocity at its finest.
Tackle root-riddled ascents and chossy descents in the Pearl Izumi Women's EM Trail N2 V3 Running Shoe. The N2 V3 boasts an Anatomical Foot Shape that allows for the natural splay and play of your foot, which ultimately discourages pinching and hot spots. Additionally, this hard-wearing trail running shoe is best suited for runners who mildly supinate or have a neutral gait.
The breathable seamless mesh features synthetic overlays for torsional support, and assures a snug feel around the midfoot. Not to mention, the 1:1 Energy Foam midsole provides a responsive, springy feel from midstance to toe-off—so you're able to glean an explosive propulsion uphill. An ESS rock plate prevents jagged obstacles from getting the best of your stride, while the carbon rubber outsole boasts tenacious lugs for serious grip and rip no matter the terrain.
- A hard-wearing, supportive trail running shoe
- Best suited for neutral to supinators
- Breathable and seamless mesh features synthetic overlays
- Anatomical Foot Shape allows for natural splay
- EVA midsole offers a responsive, springy feel underfoot
- ESS rock plate prevents bruising from jagged obstacles
- Carbon rubber sole boasts tenacious lugs for grip
- Item #PLZ00GT