AmFib Shoe Cover
Soggy socks are not enjoyable, and when they’re cold, your ride motivation can take a quick turn towards huddling in a café and calling for a ride home. Pearl Izumi’s AmFib Shoe Cover wraps your dry shoe for the rollout in water and wind-resistant AmFIB softshell fabric to keep out what nature throws your way. One hundred grams of Primaloft Gold with Crosscore technology insulates as the temps dip towards freezing when crossing long expanses of fog-cover pasture land.
Pearl Izumi keeps it simple to wear, and unlike tight-fitting neoprene cover, the AmFib uses standard hook-and-loop closures on the rear a for step-in and fasten-down experience. And when you’re out for longer than expected, the reflective elements provide illumination in the low-light conditions.
- Pearl Izumi's warmest shoe cover for rides when toe covers won't cut it
- Water and wind resistant softshell with Primaloft Gold insulation
- Anatomically cut and with dual hook-and-loop closures
- Reflective elements for low-light riding
- Item #PLZO8E1
- [face fabric] AmFIB (37% polyurethane, 33% polyester, 20% nylon, 10% CORDURA), [lining] 100% nylon
- 100g Primaloft Gold
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help